Now Open For Massages & Waxing!
Services Temporarily Unavailable
- 90 Minute
- Body Scrubs
- Body Wraps
- Hot Stone Massage
- Couples Massage
At this time, we are implementing:
- Mask policy : Employees must wear a face covering throughout the entire interaction with the guests. Guests must wear face coverings at all times while in the facility, except when the face covering must be removed for the performance of services involving that part of the face.
- Waiver policy: All guests must complete a COVID-19 waiver in addition to standard waiver(s).
- All employees and guests will undergo wellness checks and symptom screenings, including a temperature check with a touch-less thermometer before entering the spa.
- All amenities will be temporarily closed per health department policies. All guests will get checked in and get changed in the treatment room.
- Physical distancing markers will be visible to help maintain a distance of 6-feet from other guests in the common areas.
- UV Lights installed in the AC units to disinfect air circulating throughout the premisses.
- Air purifiers placed in each treatment room.
- We ask all guests to please wash their hands before receiving any service and frequently throughout their visit.
- All services must be booked in advance. Unfortunately, walk-ins cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Only guests with a scheduled service will be permitted in the facility, except a parent accompanying a minor.
- Cancellation policy: We kindly ask you to make any cancellations at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time to avoid any cancellation fees.
Additionally, we are implementing:
- Increased hours for our cleaning staff to continually sanitize and disinfect commonly touched surfaces, door handles, and shared amenities throughout the day.
- Increased time between appointments to ensure enough time for disinfecting throughly.
- Extra hours for training all employees on new protocols.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations for both guests and employees.
- Contact-free payments allow you to place a credit card on file and check out easily.
- Fruit and beverages will be temporarily removed, per health department policies.
- Water will be provided in bottles for your convenience.